A new Avengers: Age of Ultron TV spot is out, and at just a minute long, it normally wouldn’t be a big deal. Except for the fact that for no reason at all, it’s almost all new footage!
Here are 12 things worth taking away from the new teaser.
1. Maria Hill is back!
And it looks like Stark Industries has a much more casual dress code.
2. Captain America is still in charge.
It feels really weird to have Tony Stark admit he’s not the boss.
3. But Stark does pay for everything, and design everything, and makes everyone look cool.
There it is.
4. Speaking of designing everything…
He’s doing a pretty phenomenal job.
5. Nick Fury is back!
With his classic eyepatch, earpiece, and trench coat. In fact, this pretty much looks exactly like a frame out of The Avengers.
6. Captain America has magnetic shield retrieval now.
Kind of makes you wonder how he was catching it before.
7. It’s not new, but we’re taking another look at this team shot, because holy shiiiiiiiii-
8. Captain America throws a freakin’ motorcycle.
That is all I needed to know.
9. It looks like they’re fighting HYDRA at the castle base.
At least, they don’t look like Ultron bots. Compare these guys:
To the human dudes the Avengers are fighting in the previous GIF. The uniforms look the same to me, so I’m guessing this is Baron Strucker’s base before it becomes Ultron’s.
10. This happens.
And that’s amazing.
11. If you step out that door, you’re an Avenger.
It seems Hawkeye is the one to get Quicksilver and Scarlet Witch to go good. Nice work there Clint. It’s also worth noting that both of those characters get their own title cards in this trailer, they’re no throwaway side character.
Also, Pietro Maximoff has a sweet Russian accent. Err… Sokovian accent I mean.
12. It’s time for some fun.
Ultron, you couldn’t be more right.
Age of Ultron is out on May 1.