Star Wars Battlefront looks amazing! There’s no doubt about it, but there’s still one question. What can you do in the game?
The official website was updated following the reveal of the gameplay trailer and now we have a much better idea of what you can actually do in game.
So, What Can You Do in Battlefront?
Here’s a quick list:
- Explore multiple planets in the Star Wars universe including Hoth, Tattooine, Endor, Jakku (DLC), and Sullust (a new volcanic-like planet)
- You can pilot vehicles from the movies like speederbikes, snowspeeders and AT-ATs
- Play as iconic characters such as Darth Vader and Boba Fett
- Interact with “beloved characters” from the films
- Play as a hero or a villain; Republic or Empire
- Engage in dog fights while piloting a Tie-Fighter, X-Wing, Millenium Falcon or alternate vehicle
- Seamlessly swap between first and third person modes
- Take part in battles with up to 40 players at a time
- Play in multiple game modes with different player caps for each
- Play solo or cooperatively with friends online or via local splitscreen
- The Battle of Jakku DLC will be available for free on Dec 8, but if you pre-order you get it a week early